Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Market in Arguineguin

Every Tuesday there is a market in Arguineguin, a town near Puerto Rico, where salesmen all put up tables and little "shops" to sell their products. When I finally woke up this morning, I slept until 11am, my mother had just found out about the market. I´d read about it, but forgotten that this was our last chance to visit it. So I took a quick shower and ate a quick breakfast and within 30 minutes we were in a taxi on our way to Arguineguin.
The market was a lot bigger than i´d expected, and we didn´t even have time to see half of it, as most of the salesmen went home around 1pm. But it was a lot of fun, the salesmen is rather pushy, but its fun to negotiate with them. I bought a Louis Vuitton bag, a pair of Rayban sunglasses and two bikinis. Of course the "Raybans" and the "Louis Vuitton" was fake, but they are both so pretty and since I don´t really care to spend too much money on bags and such, it was perfect for me :) The man actually wanted 120 € for the LV bag at first, but as i´d spoken to other sellers and knew more of what they sold it for, I managed to get it for only 25 €!!! Pretty darn happy about that one. 
Other than that, my mother bought a couple of belts, a purse, and gifts for my brother, sister and father.

When we got back to our hotel we ate lunch and I was still feeling okay. It´s amazing how the climate must affect me, because if i´d done something like this at home two weeks ago, i´d need to go straight to bed once I got home, and i´d fall asleep right away and sleep for two-three hours! But today, I put on my bikini and went out and relaxed by the pool. So satisfied with my day today, it will be amazing to go to bed tonight, feeling like I actually accomplished something. Great feeling. 

My two new bikinis. I got them for 30 €, and its size 38 ( Europe size 36). Love the marine blue one, not yet sure about the other one...
My new "Rayban´s". I really like them, but most of all, I really needed new sunglasses.

And last but not least, my "Louis Vuitton" bag! It´s rather big, perfect for a weekend away. I´ve wanted this since I was 12, so it feels great that it´s finally mine 

Hope you all had a great day today also!

~ Sarah ~  

No comments:

Post a Comment